OrthoPediatrics has established the below-referenced email, online reporting system and telephone number for the reporting of compliance concerns (“Compliance Hotline”). Individuals may use the Compliance Hotline to report known or suspected compliance concerns including those in any of the following areas:
- Violations of OrthoPediatrics’ policies and procedures
- Violations of U.S. federal health care program requirements
- Violations of applicable laws, regulations, and or industry codes
- Concerns about OrthoPediatrics’ accounting, internal controls or auditing related matters
- Other general compliance concerns or issues
All reports to the Compliance Hotline are confidential. The Compliance Hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Callers may remain anonymous. OrthoPediatrics will investigate and follow up on all Compliance Hotline reports. OrthoPediatrics prohibits retaliation against any individual who makes a good faith report of a suspected compliance or legal issue.