OrthoPediatrics Corp. Publishes Environmental, Social, and Governance (“ESG”) Summary Report
“At OrthoPediatrics we live our Company cause every day,” said
Key highlights from this year’s report include:
- Improving the lives of over 630,000 kids across the globe. OrthoPediatrics’ solutions helped over 70,000 children around the world last year.
- Winning Best Places to Work in
Indianafor the sixth time. Continuous improvement is key to our success in creating and growing our company culture.
- Increased the minority representation on the Board of Directors with addition of
Jimmy McDonaldas a director in 2022 following the creation of an ESG team reporting to Marie Infante, Chair of our Corporate Governance Committee.
- Increased the percentage of female and minority employees in 2022 as compared to 2021.
- Focusing on environmental standards and reporting carbon emissions for the first year.
The full ESG report is available on the Company’s website at https://www.orthopediatrics.com/about-us/environmental-social-governance/.
Founded in 2006, OrthoPediatrics is an orthopedic company focused exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics. As such it has developed the most comprehensive product offering to the pediatric orthopedic market to improve the lives of children with orthopedic conditions. OrthoPediatrics currently markets 46 surgical systems that serve three of the largest categories within the pediatric orthopedic market. This product offering spans trauma and deformity, scoliosis, and sports medicine/other procedures. OrthoPediatrics’ global sales organization is focused exclusively on pediatric orthopedics and distributes its products in the United States and over 70 countries outside the
Source: OrthoPediatrics Corp.